Monday, December 7, 2009

21 Days Left


"No matter how busy you may think you are, you must find time for reading, or surrender yourself to self-chosen ignorance."

- Confucius -

I have less than 3 weeks to start over my life-journey away from Malaysia. Indeed true as what they said, the first step is the hardest. Even harder when you have personal attachment here.

There are 1001 things to settle, to arrange, to donate, to discard and to dispose prior to my departure. Tho I have the complete checklist of things to do, yet, zero productivity, zero energy, zero motivation. It is not that I am not excited about all these but... you know.

Things in the office also not as bright. Thats all I can say.

Personally, I think I need to strengthen my spiritual activities. There is sort of an emptiness... I wonder whether this is the root cause for the lack of everything in me.

I will start over...

3 comments:

  1. U hv everything, just trust yourself.

    Here goes a malay saying ...bukan senang nak jadi senang & bukan susah nak jadi susah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, i appreciate it.
    will remember the sayings...

    ReplyDelete
  3. gambarou on yr future undertakings and InsyaAllah the rest will fall into place. no frets as yr journey is just about to begin :-)

    Ms Cruz

    ReplyDelete